The Watershed Alliance of Adams County is a member based organization whose goals are:
- Help residents better understand the complex watershed issues affecting Adams County.
- Encourage sound water management and land use practices that will promote a sustainable watershed resource.
- Support a county-wide water monitoring program and data base to use for evaluating water resources.
- Identify and carry out watershed improvement projects.
- Maintain the viability and sustainability of the Watershed Alliance of Adams County.
Support our efforts by becoming a member. Member benefits include:
- Member Newsletter
- Member events and field trips
- Satisfaction of protecting water resources
- Joy of community service